Superannuation Litigation - ‘No Win No Fee’
Have you been forced to stop work due to injury or illness? The Firm Law Group can help you find out whether you have insurance coverage through your superannuation policy or another policy, including through financial products from your financial institution.
Almost all superannuation policies provide coverage for members who have stopped working in their usual occupation due to either injury or illness.
The amount you receive will depend upon the type of insurance coverage you have and the nature of your injury or illness.
Under your superannuation policy you may be entitled to one or all the following:
- Lump sum payment for Total and Permanent Disability (TPD claim) if you are unable to work again in your usual compensation or other work related to your area of skill and expertise.
- Periodic payments for total and temporary disability (income protection) to cover defined periods during which you cannot work. If you become unable to do your normal work, even for a short period you may be entitled to receive TPD monthly payments. The payments are generally available for up to 2 years from when you ceased work and are usually 75-85% of your normal income.
The Firm Law Group can assist you even if you have not yet been terminated or resigned from your employment.
Super claims we can help you with
Our team of superannuation lawyers specialize in assisting clients with a wide range of superannuation and TPD insurance claims. We have the knowledge and experience to help with the following types of super claims:
- Income protection claims:
- Have you been unable to work due to injury or illness? You may be eligible for income protection benefits from your super fund.
- Total and Permanent Disablement (TPD) Claims:
- If you've suffered a permanent injury or illness and can no longer work, TPD benefits from your super fund could provide you with financial support.
- Death claims:
- In the event of a loved one passing away, their superannuation fund may offer death benefits to help support their dependents during this difficult time.
Why choose The Firm Law Group
Choosing the right legal representation after a superannuation issue is crucial. With The Firm Law Group, expect the right guidance and unwavering support to obtain a successful outcome for your claim.
Our lawyers at The Firm Law Group have a deep understanding of the complexities of superannuation claims and the process of recovering compensation using your superannuation.
- Expertise: Our team of superannuation lawyers specialise in superannuation claims, and we will expertly guide you through the complexities of superannuation claims.
- Comprehensive Services: We’ll help you recover compensation for your income protection, Total and Permanent Disablement (TPD) and death claims.
- Tailored approach: Our lawyers understand that each case is unique and we focus on formulating legal approaches tailored to your specific situation.
Get in touch with Superannuation Lawyers for advice
Each superannuation fund and its policies vary with other funds and policies, so we strongly recommend that you call us today for a free assessment of your entitlements and let one of our highly experienced lawyers help you access the money you are entitled to as soon as possible.