Property and Conveyancing
SELLING OR BUYING A PROPERTY?
At The Firm Law Group we use the latest digital technology to save you money and time.
If you are selling or buying a property our lawyers can help you take the fuss out of your next property transaction.
Buying or selling a property can be a stressful time but at The Firm Law Group we simplify the process as much as possible for our clients. We tailor our advice to meet your specific needs with a fast turnaround.
We offer the following services for our clients;
IF YOU ARE SELLING
At The Firm Law group we will:
- Draft and prepare the contract for sale, including the contract conditions specific to your property
- Undertake all necessary searches from government departments including local council and other public bodies where necessary
- Arrange for execution (If required) of the contract for sale and exchange of contract (sometimes carried out by the real estate agent)
- Contact your bank or financial institution and arrange discharge of your mortgage
- Notify local council, water and strata (if your property is a strata property) of the change in ownership
- Organise and finalise settlement and formally advise the agent
IF YOU ARE BUYING A PROPERTY
At The Firm Law Group we will:
- Review the vendor’s contract for sale, provide written advice to you and be available to answer any questions you might have
- If you need to make changes to the contract, we will negotiate these on your behalf so the contract can be signed
- Assist you in the exchange of contracts
- Order any further searches of government bodies or local council relevant to your specific needs
- Work with your bank or financial institution so that you are ready for settlement
- Attend to settlement with the vendor’s representative
- Let council, water and strata etc. know that you are the new owner
At The Firm Law Group we work hard to make your next property transaction as easy and fast as possible. Call us today for an obligation free discussion to see how we can help you.
UNDERTAKING A PROPERTY DEVELOMENT OR SUBDIVISION OF LAND?
The Firm Law Group can provide legal advice and assist with all aspects of your development or subdivision to help make your project a success.
At The Firm Law Group we:
- Provide commercial advice on the acquisition and sale of land
- Assist with submitting and obtaining development applications
- Work with government bodies, architects, engineers, town planners and suppliers of infrastructure throughout the project to help you achieve your objectives
- Provide advice on commercial contractual arrangements for large scale commercial and residential projects
- Challenge adverse local government decisions
The Firm Law Group provides a dedicated end to end service for all of your development project needs. Call us today to discuss how we can assist you.